WOW!!! How does one say Wow! in Italian? How does one say Wow! in Greek? We arrived in London, England and I was so taken with the beauty, driving on the 'wrong' side of the road, all the major tourist places, etc. Then, I arrived in Florence, Italy. The architecture...the museums....the art....the beauty! That was another WOW!, yet a different one than England. It was spectacular and stunning until I saw Venice....OMG! The water roads...the gondolas....the water taxis... the bridges... San Marco...WOW!! Beyond gorgeous, beyond different, beyond wonderful. The cruise ship followed, which took us to Corfu...the private beaches :), Athens...the Acropolis, which I managed to climb, Mykonos...another private beach :), Katakalon...just one more private beach :):):) AMAZING!!! Great shopping on the whole trip, especially Italy and Greece. Another WOW! Another, I can't believe how stunning this is. This was the pent up 'Survival Holiday' that I had been looking so forward to and I can't say enough about it.
While away, I kept a trip journal. I attach my journal to this blog for all the gory and wonderful details.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment