Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Cure For What Ails You

Chicken soup is a great cure for so many ailments. Unfortunately, it hasn't been said to cure cancer, but who knows.....maybe it's possible. Now, chicken soup made by a Rabbi....that's gotta be the cure, right. Well, I'll let you know after I finish the huge pot and half of delicious chicken soup, (made by my Rabbi and dear friend) filled with veggies and chicken and stuff. Each bowl is an entire meal on it's own. It'll take a while to get through it, but I already feel better just knowing it was made with love and healing thoughts.

On a different note, I realize that my PEIS (pronounced 'peace') is out of balance. My Physical, Emotional, Intellectual and Spiritual levels are off. I am now taking measures to try to get more in balance so that I could feel better on all levels. I have started an embarrassing exercise program (a two year old can do it), I am working through my emotions (and there's a lot to work through), I am reading more than just novels (for real), and I am doing some spiritual work, with and without a religious connotation.

I already feel better just knowing I have taken some action. I also feel exhausted as I know it is a long journey to achieving balance. Knowing that in a couple of weeks it will be a bit easier for me, as my side effects will have subsided some and I will be more comfortable.

Now, time for some chicken soup....it's my morning snack, lunch, dinner and evening snack. Mmmmm Mmmmm Good.

No comments: