This weekend has been an extremely busy one with a Bar Mitzvah and a Baby Naming. I was so honoured and touched to be included that I forced myself to get through much of it. Not without my in between naps, of course.
Well, having made it through and having had a wonderful time....I totally overdid it. I am completely exhausted....feeling completely crappy....and have zero energy. I am so uncomfortable, I can't sit, can't lie down, can't eat, can't drink, can't think, can't concentrate, can't do anything but bear the pain and discomfort of overdoing it.
Perhaps with the right drug combination I will be able to have some sort of comfortable evening and sleep.
I won't be overdoing it ever again.....I'm so upset with myself for allowing this to happen. I should have known better, but I let it get the better of me.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment