This is dedicated to my nauseated partner in crime. To mention a name here would just be cruel.
Myself and a friend are suffering terribly from nausea. We know first hand that food taste better the first time. I know this seems gross to most of you, but this is our reality. We are so incredibly nauseated...it is overpowering at times. I am one of those people who has puke-phobia. I will do anything and everything in my power not to puke. I am afraid of it and I am not good at it. Some people are graceful pukers, but, not me. I would take anything to prevent it from happening. I take countless anti-nausea pills to avoid it. I will try to sleep it off, which sometimes works, only to come back again soon after I am awake. I will distract myself with anything, including other people's misfortunes. I have even found what could be a very expensive way to avoid it and that is shopping for a new vehicle. I certainly don't need a new vehicle yet, as I still have six months left on my contract. Nevertheless, it helps to test drive (when I am not so bad), to talk to salespeople and get pumped up about it.
I welcome any and all suggestions to stop the puke from taking over.
In the meantime, two more to go....Friday is blast off day!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment