Wednesday, December 10, 2008

If I Don't....Who Will?

There are rules and there are agreements put in place. These should be followed for the well-being of certain youngsters. When they are not followed and one decides to make their own rules and completely ignore the agreement, all hell breaks loose.

Certain youngsters might be intimidated and too afraid to speak up, so it is I, the only advocate for these certain youngsters, who must deal with it and do everything in my power to protect them. It is utterly exhausting!

I am dealing with enough these days and I really don't need the added aggravation. One might be trying very hard to change me......I mean the very essence of me and I simply won't allow it. I will not engage in the immature stupidity of it all.

I simply want peace. Peace of mind, peace within and a peaceful existence. Too bad I'm the only one who wants this. Besides having to take care of me....the responsibility of taking care of these certain youngsters falls on me because one quite obviously does not have what it takes to put them first.

I predict that very soon things will change for the better where these certain youngsters are concerned. And when it does begin to change, I will be right there by their side, watching with delight, that it was all worth it.

I'm doing it my way.....and the system just happens to be behind me all the way.

No comments: