Monday, December 29, 2008

Still Learning

I've been thinking that I'd like to wipe this entire year off my calendar. After all, this was the most stressful year of my life. Between the multitude of medical issues and the ridiculous, unnecessary legal issues....I am maxed out.

I have been fighting several fights all year long and I am tired. I am not giving in....and I am certainly not giving up.......I am just tired.

On the flip side, I have experienced and learned so much during this stressful year. I have experienced more community support than I ever thought possible. I have experienced more love and commitment than I ever thought possible......and.....I have been forced to learn more patience and acceptance than I ever have before. I have learned that I am a hell of a fighter and that I have more strength in me than I have ever imagined.

I believe that we are not presented with anything that we can't handle and that there is something to learn from each experience.

I think I am living proof of that ......just from this year's experiences alone.

Early 2009 looks pretty much the same as this year, but I have faith that everything will work out. The larger picture and/or plan that has been set out for me is far from over. I have a lot of work left to do in this lifetime and still have so much more to learn.

And so it goes.......onward and upward.......

Wishing you all a very HEALTHY and Happy New Year!

No comments: