I did, in fact, go to Torah Study today and am so glad I did. It made me feel good to be there amongst friends and study with so many good souls.
Although I was supposed to rest when I came home, I got into a bit of a cleaning frenzy. Just swiffering the floors and washing the patio furniture so I can sit outside and enjoy. I read a bit out side, fell asleep (big surprise), came into the house to finish the napping process, as I had to recline. Here's the big realization of the day...I need a cleaning lady. I have been so blessed with people helping out during this difficult time and now I have to put it out there....does anyone know of a cleaning lady who can work Saturdays or Sundays? The weekdays won't work for me as I will be in treatment most of the days everyday.
Some side effects worth mentioning: a horrible tinny taste in my mouth at all times. It's like my teeth are wrapped in tinfoil...ugh!!!! Eating with plastic cutlery and/or chopsticks is the only solution to that little problem. The other is nausea, but under control thanks to the Rx given by the wonderful MD's at PMH.
Thanks to my wonderful husband for having faith and patience that we will be normal again sooner rather than later. I know you're reading this and I want you to know how much I love you and appreciate you.
Good friends coming to visit for dinner to bring a perfect end to day one of no treatment.
No comments:
Post a Comment